Disclosures & Conditions
- When installing vinyl over a wood underlayment there is no warranty unless our specific underlayment has been used and installed according to manufacturer specifications.
- There is no guarantee on any flooring that has been loose laid.
- Aromaz is not responsible for errors resulting from customer measurements.
- Purchaser agrees that any balance left shall be paid promptly in accordance with terms and agreements, and that creditor may add 3 to 5 percent per month to any balance owed.
- In the event of default, purchaser agrees to pay an additional charge equal to the cost of collecting including agency and attorney fees and court fees and court costs incurred and permitted by laws governing these transactions.
- All material is warranted by the manufacturer and Aromaz to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of installation.
- Seller shall not be responsible for any general, special or consequential damages arising from any defect or breach of this agreement by the seller and the sole liability of the seller from breach of warranty or otherwise shall be strictly limited, at the option of the seller, to either the return of the goods sold hereunder and the repayment of the purchase price or that the seller shall repair or replace the non-conforming goods.
- A 30% restock fee will be applied to any canceled or returned orders. All material must be returned in at least 4 full unopened and undamaged cartons. Returns must be within 14 days of purchase. Percentage, quantity and timing may vary per manufacturer, customer has to check the terms with the sales associate in advance.
- There are no returns accepted on trim pieces, moldings or on carpet that has already been cut.
- We do not accept returns on closeout merchandise.
- Vinyl planks, vinyl tile and sheet vinyl will telegraph all underlying imperfections.
- Floor prep cannot resolve all irregularities.
- All wood floors scratch. Relative humidity must stay between 35% and 55%, this is not the responsibility of Aromaz.
- All carpets need to be professionally steam cleaned every 18 months to maintain warranty coverage.
- All products will have a shade/color variation from the original sample.